Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break--Day 1

At first I was disappointed that my spring break was a week separate from the kids...then Dan reminded me I'll have more time to myself and Jackson will retain some sense of routine this week. This morning he was thrilled to go to the sitter--no school.

He's had a good afternoon, not dashing outside when I least expect it or running the bath water for hours....He's relatively mellow. I'm so thankful...

Keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of the week goes just as well....

1 comment:

tylerbritney said...

I hope the rest of the week runs smooth for Jackson (and you). You might enjoy the "me" time next week. Maybe go get a pedicure and manicure. My kids are off this week too. I, as usual, am working. I will have Thursday and Saturday to spend with the kids though.