Monday, March 24, 2008

Shout out

I'm giving a cyber hug and hello to a mom who let me "borrow" her girls and still makes me feel important--(((Kathy))). Your girls meant so much to me too; I hold them in my heart! I'm thrilled you'll be peeking in on my boys here. I'm posting a couple of my favorite photos of the boys--they're both having fun in the bubble bath at grandmas!
Jackson
Photobucket
Callahan
Photobucket


We just got back from Cal's pre-school parent teacher conference. He's doing fine, but he's shy and timid (I'm curious: are they really talking about Callahan?) We're definately going to wait a year for kindergarten, but we're thrilled he's doing well academically and ok socially.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are TOO SWEET!! Thank you for the heartfelt comment. Those boys are soooooo cute!! Don't feel bad about the Easter egg stuff!! Too messy anyway!! The important thing is that the boys know what Easter is about....the risen Lord and His almighty salvation. Love you Heather!!
Kathy