Monday, March 3, 2008

If your'e a regular here

You'll notice I added music to my blog....thanks to my friend Kari (tarr4.blogspot.com) I added music to my blog today. Most of the songs are Jackson's favorites; which is why the variety seems eclectic. ;) So, now while your'e reading the latest Jackson posts, you can be entertained by some of his favorite tunes.

Jackson went car shopping with Dan yesterday. We're just in the looking stages to replace the 1996 Toyota Tacoma. Jackson seems to enjoy vehicle shopping and it's not so bad to take him as long as we're not test driving. When we bought the van (4 years ago). We test drove it a couple of times and during the second test drive Jackson said, "Buy this van" Which at the time was a really big deal!

1 comment:

tylerbritney said...

Love the tunes!!! :)