Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weighted Blanket Update

The weighted blanket came Monday via our UPS guy. Overall, I am pleased with the quality of the blanket; it's got a super soft fleece backing and the front is blue (not as soft, but it works). Jackson was less than impressed at first, but it does seem to have grown on him. He actually slept with it partly on him last night....he still came into our room in the middle of the night, but seemed to sleep more soundly. Hopefully, he'll continue to use it and we'll see some benefit.

Today, he's agitated and I think it's spring fever...who knows? He's all about being outside, tired of being cooped up, but aren't we all? I think he's not quite sure what to do with himself. He had fun flying a kite earlier and has been shooting hoops, but now he's grumpy! I think I'll sit down and start him on some homework...

No comments: