Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleeping issues

It's never easy to figure out why Jackson isn't sleeping; since he's not able to tell us, the best I can do is guess. Unfortunately, I think his latest round of fits with sleeping has to do with Daylight Savings Time change and putting a TV in his room (*sigh).

We just ordered a weighted blanket on ebay. It should be here by the end of the week; we'll see how that goes. It's supposed to have a calming effect and should help him sleep...for $150+ I hope he enjoys it...

On a positive note, I took both boys with me today to renew my license; and I managed to get in and out in less than 30 minutes and avoided any outbursts. I armed myself with a portable dvd player and said a prayer and things went relatively smoothly. I *almost* felt normal.

1 comment:

tylerbritney said...

I hope the blanket works for Jackson (and you). If It works, I may invest in one for Tyler. He has been camping out in our bed for the past month half the night...