Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

This morning, Jackson joined Callahan on a treasure hunt courtesy of the Easter Bunny. It was great to see him engaged in a "joint activity". Though he didn't look for every clue, he looked for most of them. He loved the bubble blowing gun and the Sesame Street T-shirt (it says, "I was raised on the street" gotta love it!)

At church, he really did very well. He loves the music, watching grandpa play guitar and today he seemed to especially enjoy the drums. Having his game boy to play helped him stay quiet and still...

After church, we headed to the lake for dinner with Dan's family. There were extra people celebrating with us, and Jackson actually handled it very well. He seemed relaxed and enjoyed himself. He also engaged in some rough housing with Uncle Mike, teased cousin Riley, actually hunted for Easter eggs with Cal and Uncle Darren, and seemed to generally enjoy himself.

Great day overall!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Heather you are an awesome mom. I love that you have this blog and I actually know how to use it and leave comments. You were such an important part of my girls' lives, and now I want to know all about your boys. Just know that I will be praying for your family.

Kathy said...

OH!! I just figured out a way to put your blog as an "ICON" on my computer, so now all I have to do is hit a "sunflower" and up comes your blog!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

tylerbritney said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful Easter! I'm glad Jackson did so well with all the commotion too...:)