Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Break--at the end

The boys did well while we were gone; the sitter offered to do it again, so they must have been manageable. I always worry about them, but now that we've left them a few times, it seems I worry less.

Jackson is still a bit anxious today; he prefers us not to leave him. I think it's good for him to know he can be without us and survive. Some of that separation anxiety wears off and Callahan, who promptly announced he, "never want[ed] a babysitter again!" He couldn't tell us why exactly, just that he never wanted one again...

The weather here is gorgeous (finally). We went to the park after church today and Jackson had fun--overall considering the number of people that were at the park. Tomorrow morning will offer a reality check as he has to get back into the school routine for just another 7 weeks or so.

Overall, spring break went better than I expected it to go...

1 comment:

tylerbritney said...

I'm glad you and Dan had a fun night away. Sounds like the boys did ok with out you guys. Cal is too funny! I hope that tomorrow morning goes smooth for Jackson. Don't forget, take some "you" time this week. Enjoy YOUR Spring Break!!