Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wow Wow Wubzy!

Tonight was Open House at school for Jack. This event has been a struggle in the past. Jax view is: "Hey, I already went to school once today, why would I want to go back?" So, given our current circumstances I decided to forego the open house.

I picked him up from school and we stopped by the book fair before coming home. All week he's been on a kick, "Daddy will bring you a prize, Daddy bring you wow, wow wubzy or go Diego go" He really hammered this idea and I finally put it together last night and realized he must have seen a book at the book fair. Sure enough, there was a Wubzy book right next to a Diego book. At first, he acted like he didn't want it, but then asked to put it in his bookbag.

Of course, we now have the Wubzy book in our collection...

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Well how could you resist!
Best wishes