Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Quagmire

Isn't a quagmire a difficult situation with no acceptable option?

Yeah, that's what autism brings to our life so often. Our current situation regards making a choice for Jackson. If it were Callahan (my NT son) there would be a clear acceptable option. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Whichever way we go, there will be a negative consequence. So, I suck it up and hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I've got this momma instinct that's telling me one thing and this reasonable, rational part of me reminding me this can work out....

a quagmire....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. My son has some issues. The jury is still out on what exactly is wrong. They say he has sensory and social issues. I just think he's special. He is such a sweet boy.