Wednesday, September 17, 2008

YouTube

Jackson has recently discovered YouTube...I'm not sure this is such a good thing!

He likes watching Wow Wow Wubbzy videos and has discovered that there are some Teletubbie and Sesame Street clips on there. My problem is that there are some crazies out there who think it's funny to arm the Teletubbies with Uzis or clip together an obscene video...know what I mean? So, I guess I've got to figure out if there are "parental blocks" on Youtube or if I can create a "safe" play list for him...

Hmmmm....

He's gotten up and out the door before the bus comes the past two mornings...today he even added to his lunch, though I'm not sure if he's eating more because of it.

He's got basketball camp tonight and boy scouts tomorrow! We're keeping him busy!

No comments: