Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Spiderman!

Jackson is all about dressing up as Spiderman. He likes to put on one the "red" spiderman suits (we have about 6 in all red/black). Jackson will put on the biggest one we have (which is still 2 sizes too small). He likes to see himself in the mirror as "spiderman!".

Honestly, I'm just looking so forward to a Halloween where he will dress as someone other than Kermit the Frog--which has been for the last 3 Halloweens and it was sure not to fit this year...

So, webmaster that I am, I got on line and found him a 12-14 XL Red spiderman suit...that should be here by Friday. I'll post pictures of him in it when it arrives...

1 comment:

tylerbritney said...

Where's the pics??? I bet he looks so cool in the costume! Bet he is counting the days for Trick or Treat! :)