Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Updates

I'm just gonna take a minute to update:

1. Got this e-mail from Jackson's 3rd grade teacher
Just saw Jackson walking down the hallway with a friend. I said, "Hi Jackson!" and he stopped, looked at me, and said, "Hi Mrs. Lee." Just wanted to share :)
I love Mrs. Lee!!!!

2. Jackson started winter basketball camp tonight. We are always humbled by the kind and tender kids who influence Jackson and make time to include him. Here's to 'Busco's basketball players!

3. Dan went with Jackson on a field trip to the Soil & Conservation Center--all in all he did pretty well. Do the kids stop wanting parents to come along in 5th grade? Dan was the only parent!

4. Currently (meaning as I type this) Jackson is wearing his Spiderman costume and running in and out of the house (yes, it's past his bed time...)

Well, that's about it...(for now)

No comments: