Sunday, August 17, 2008

School Starts Tomorrow

We went to school, visited the 5th grade teacher, took pictures and made a 5th grade book. We also made a "summer vacation" photo book to share with his class and maybe illustrate what he did this summer.

Side note, WOW! We did a lot this summer: Muncie Children's Museum, Chicago Shedd Aquarium, Fun Spot Park 3x, Hocking Hills State Park--hiking, swimming, fishing, and Sesame Street!

So, I'm hoping he's prepared; praying he's not too stressed out tomorrow. He's always so anxious about change.

I've got my fingers crossed that Dan is able to get a picture of him getting on the bus.

(Did I mention I'm so very glad we decided to wait to send Cal to kindergarten? Sending them both would probably send me over the edge!)

Here's to the First Day of Fifth Grade!

No comments: