Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adjusting

Can I just say I don't like Daylight Savings Time? It makes me crazy that I'm trying to put the boys to bed and Cal reminds me that it's 'still light out'. We could accomodate it in the summer, but now we've got school!!!

Jackson is adjusting to the school routine. It's hard for him to get in bed when it's still light out, but he's really getting worn out at school.

He's been doing FABULOUS with homework! His attention span and ability to work indpedently have improved dramatically! It's nice to give him a "homework" paper and have him be able to complete it independently.

1 comment:

tylerbritney said...

My kids are the same way when they are laying in bed at 8 and the daylight is still shining through. Won't be long until we get darker earlier! I think our kids just need a few weeks of the routine again to get on track.