Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dad's Entry

Here is an e-mail I got from Dan this morning; thought it was worth sharing:
Jackson had 2 of those individual pizzas in the oven when I got into the
kitchen. He actually had the oven on, had each pizza on a pan on separate
shelves and had put extra cheese on each pizza. I turned up the oven
to 425 from 350 and hopped in the shower. When I got out, there was a pan
on the stove top and Jack was starting to cut the pizza. He must have used
a towel or one of the rubber things. How cool is that?

2 comments:

tylerbritney said...

WTG Jackson! He is growing up so fast. He's showing more independent living skills every day. AWESOME!!!!!

Lisa said...

I LOVE reading about Jackson's life. I'm working the snack stand at the zoo this summer and keep hoping I will see Jackson one of these days. -Mrs. Sorg