Thursday, January 31, 2008

Inspiration

My dad e-mailed me a version of this story. The subject line: "When God says, 'when' ". I couldn't get the version he sent to post, so here's another one from you-tube...it gives me goosebumps:




I am inspired and full of hope when I see the triumph of Jason McElwain. It encourages me to press forward and continue to encourage and involve Jackson in activities his peers participate in. Sometimes, I need to remind myself of the importance of a nudge in the right direction--Jackson loves being part of a 'team': t-ball, soccer, and now boyscouts. Who knows, maybe he will take up basketball...

"The sky is the limit...never give up" Jason McElwain

1 comment:

tylerbritney said...

Thanks for this link you emailed me. I am always inspired when I see Jason doing what he loves. I only hope one day we can get Tyler involved in some activities that he enjoys. We will never know unless we try. I'm glad Jax is included in such great things in your community and I know he makes you proud no matter what!