Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The "Fly Girls"

Jackson has been doing a lot of social refencing and engaging peers this summer. Here I am sharing a story from the sitter (whom I hope will forgive me). It's so exciting to have him interacting and engaging with other kids. It's also heartwarming how kids are kind and tender toward him...
From Robin:
Here is the song Jackson was singing with his fly girls Peyton and Kailey: Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog, we got ears, its time for cheers, hot dog hot dog o problem solved hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog! Its the Mickey Mouse club house song. He sang it and the girls were following him, what he was doing and he laughed and giggled it was so cute! Then he started singing it again. I said Jackson where are your fly girls? He said "Fly girls!!" They came and sang with him again so Kailey, Peyton and Jackson did a little concert in the kitchen while I was making lunch!

No comments: