Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trick or Treat at School

We just returned from the safe trick or treat at school.
I decided to go at the last minute when Cal came outside in his Power Ranger costume as I was raking leaves.
We didn't emphasize we'd be going to the "school". Jackson loves being Spiderman, so he put on his costume and walked up to school!
Lucky for us, we had friends closer to the front of the line and Jackson did great...I'm very proud of him. He actually remembered doing this in the past (we've only been one other time because of how much he HATES going back up to school) and wanted to "go this way". Asking to go to the main corridor of the school. That was cool too! :)

2 comments:

tylerbritney said...

Awesome! I'm so glad the boys enjoyed the early Trick or Treating. Tyler's class will be dressing up on Halloween and having a little parade around school.

Anonymous said...

Our daughter said she wanted to be Little Red Riding Hood... I mean seriously she'd been acting out the part for MONTHS... so of course the wife goes and get the fabric to make her a costume and what happens? "I wanna be a witch!" grr...