Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jackson's Mom

I went to CVS to print one last photo for the Talent fair project...actually it was all done, but Jackson decided he didn't want the picture of just his cousin Taylor, but instead the photo with her holding one of his stuffed toys...(ugh!). Nevermind that the one we originally used was of much better quality (centered, focused, etc).

So, I'm just trying to get a photo printed and I say hello to another mom I know. (Her daughter is in Jackson's grade.) As she's leaving she causally says good-bye. They happened to park by me, so as I'm getting in the van, I hear her daughter comment, "that was Jackson's mom, wasn't it?"

That comment shouldn't cause me to think twice, but of course it did. The thing is, being Jackson's mom holds a completely different connotation than being Callahan's mom. Does that make sense?

Alas, the Talent Fair photography project is done!!!!

1 comment:

tylerbritney said...

Your thoughts on this make pefect sense. I feel like that too with Tyler and Britney and all the different people who know Tyler OR Britney kwim?

Glad Jackson's project is done. Can't wait to hear about his "A"!!